Financial Operations Analyst for Fintech Startup
Location:Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Compensation:Above market annual salary & benefits, plus the opportunity to earn shares in Cambrist Ltd.
Position and Company Overview
Cambrist is a fast-growing Fintech startup with a vision to redefine international payments by offering banks and other payments processors greater control & transparency over the foreign currency rates applied to their customers’ transactions.
To help us achieve our goals, we are looking for an experienced Financial Operations Analyst to join our team. The right person for this role will have several years of experience working in financial reconciliation, funds settlement reporting and various data analytics roles.
- Manage the financial reporting cycles (daily & monthly) for Cambrist & its clients.
- Be responsible for reconciling the flow of funds among all parties involved in daily foreign exchange trades and other operational reporting activities.
- Analyse various programme performance reports based upon both Cambrist internal needs and the needs of our clients.
- Monitor and report on client Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Support the management team via various ad hoc projects as may be agreed from time to time.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the persistence to resolve difficult or complex problems that require a little extra digging.
- Enjoy managing consistent, daily & monthly data reporting cycles. You like it when everything works on schedule!
- Good PC and MS Office skills, particularly with Excel.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, young company environment.
- Enjoy working in small, focused teams where your contribution is key to the company’s success.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well independently, without significant oversight.
- Completed a college degree or above.
- You have full EU/Ireland working rights.
If this description sounds good, please apply at email@example.com and reference 'Financial Operations Analyst' in email subject line.