Project Manager for Fintech Startup
Location:Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
Compensation:Above market annual salary & benefits, plus the opportunity to earn shares in Cambrist Ltd.
Position and Company Overview
Cambrist is a fast-growing Fintech startup with a vision to redefine international payments by offering banks and other payments processors greater control & transparency over the foreign currency rates applied to their customers’ transactions.
To help us achieve our goals, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. The right person for this role will have several years of experience working in IT projects both internally and with external clients, preferably within the financial services sector.
As a founding member of Cambrist’s client implementation team, you will have a huge impact on our growth & culture, so we intend to be quite selective. But if you’re passionate about what you do and want to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage all phases of the project implementation life-cycle.
- Be responsible for monitoring the project timelines and associated budgets, with an ability to anticipate issues and escalate to management before urgencies become emergencies.
- Produce concise project documentation (project plans, Gantt charts, status updates, etc) that focus all parties involved on the key project requirements & issues.
- Develop strong problem-solver relationships within Cambrist’s IT & Operations team, as well as with our 3rd party partners.
- Be pro-active with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable and confident to work with project team members both internally and externally (particularly with Cambrist’s clients).
- 2 to 4 years of experience in IT project management, preferably in financial services with a focus on payments.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, young company environment.
- Have experience using MS Office and various project management software tools.
- Enjoy working in small, focused teams where your contribution is key to the company’s success.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well independently, without significant oversight.
- Completed a university degree (level 6 or beyond).
- You have full EU/Ireland working rights.
If this description sounds good, please apply at email@example.com and reference 'Project Manager' in email subject line.